A large attractive 5 bedroom chalet with pretty gardens close to Morzine. Chalet Ana lies in the tranquil and charming commune of Essert-Romand, just 5 minutes from Morzine by car.
This detached split-level chalet built in 2003 offers 2 living rooms and a mezzanine office/games room, the chalet has a large double-height living area giving a spacious and bright feel to the open plan living space with beautiful mountain views from the large windows and balconies.
- Spacious chalet with 197m² of living space, 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- Large buildable mature garden of 1600m², with several decked areas for entertaining
- Panoramic views
- Exterior parking for 4 cars, double integrated garage and storage cellar
Our opinionA rare opportunity to acquire a large chalet with beautiful gardens, the perfect combination of being close enough to Morzine, while enjoying the peacefulness of mountain life in the sought after village of Essert-Romand. In addition, the option to build another chalet on the current land offers many possibilities for the future buyer.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is situated in the quiet and peaceful village of Essert Romand, with a restaurant 5 minutes walk away and a bus stop nearby serving the local villages including the centre of Morzine, which is only 3km, or a 5 minute drive from the chalet.
- Notaire Fees: €97,900
- Taxe d'Habitation: €1,799
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,352
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,940
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €5,390
- DPE report date: 01/08/2023
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- Heating: Electric
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 2003