A Savoyard chalet built in 2007 in excellent condition, Chalet Bellevue is a spacious, well-built chalet offering charm and character.
The chalet has an open plan living room/kitchen and dining room with a large balcony, offering magnificent unobstructed views of the surrounding mountains. It is located in a peaceful and sunny location in the pretty village of Le Biot, close to the centre of the village.
- A charming Savoyard chalet with 3 spacious bedrooms (one with a mezzanine sleeping area)
- Large mature gardens and terrace
- Garage and plenty of storage space
- Additional, partly converted, living space on the ground floor, offering the possibility to create a separate apartment
- Superb south facing views
Our opinionThis is a beautiful chalet in a great location close to Lake Leman and the ski resorts in the Portes du Soleil. The outdoor space, views, village location and room to create a seperate apartment offer lots of possibilities for this characterful chalet.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationChalet Bellevue is located in Le Biot, only 10 minutes by car from the Roc d'Enfer ski area and 15 minutes by car from Morzine. Le Biot has restaurants, a bakery and a primary school.
- Notaire Fees: €52,200
- Taxe Fonciere: €816
- DPE report date: 03/07/2023
- Heating: Electric
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 2007