Chalet Castor is a 140m² chalet sat on a 792m² plot. The property is currently divided into two apartments but could easily be converted back into a single dwelling.
The larger half of the property consists of a living and dining room, a separate kitchen and a bathroom, with two bedrooms on the first floor. The basement has a large cellar and laundry area.
The smaller half of the property has a kitchen/dining room, a separate living room and a shower room on the first floor. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a second shower room.
In the grounds there are two separate garages, one spread across two floors. The chalet has gardens both to the south and to the west so profits from direct sunlight throughout the day. The current owners live in the larger half of the chalet whilst renting out the smaller apartment for holiday lets.
- A well-proportioned 4 bedroom property, currently divided into two apartments
- Walking distance to the centre of town with a good-sized private plot
- Excellent potential to renovate into one single dwelling with opportunity to extend
- Multiple outbuildings with opportunity to renovate
- Stunning views of Mont Blanc and the surrounding peaks
Our opinionChalet Castor is an excellent opportunity for a buyer to create their dream chalet. It works well as two separate apartments but would make a stunning single home. From the lower garden in particular, the property feels very private with amazing views and yet it is just a few minutes’ walk from shops and other local amenities.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationChalet Castor is walking distance to the supermarket, bars and restaurants as well as being a stone's throw from the Gaillands train station. There is direct access to the cycle path as well as a bus stop at the end of the road.
- Notaire Fees: €98,200
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €2,690
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €3,690
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 23/05/2023
- Orientation: South