Make an enquiry
Charming 5 bedroom chalet in a peaceful, sunny location, with open views, built in 2005 with an open living space with a fireplace, that opens up on a south facing balcony and a private terrace behind the house.
- Spacious 128m² 5 bedroom chalet with garage
- Bright with large windows
- Peaceful area with great mountain views and sun
- Lovely outdoor space, perfect to spend summer
Our opinionThis homely chalet is welcoming and perfect for a family or a large group of friends. The peaceful area gives you a feeling to be remote, yet you are very close to the town center, making it a great place for someone who want the ease to be close to town, but the peacefulness of mountain living. The finish and layout is well thought through, and the open bright living area is perfect for hosting or relaxing after a day up the mountain.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationSituated in the quiet, peaceful and sought after area Essert Romand, you are only 3km, or five minutes by car, from the center of Morzine. The area is a small residential area off the road, and you are overlooking a large unconstructable field behind the chalet.
- Notaire Fees: €69,100
- Taxe d'Habitation: €1,018
- Taxe Fonciere: €767
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €2,390
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €3,290
- DPE report date: 22/05/2023
- Heating: Electric
- Year of construction: 2005