Authentic savoyarde farmhouse from the 19th century, designed and renovated by the owner-architect in 2022, now a beautiful chalet of 210m² with lots of character.
Located 800m from the heart of the village of Montriond with quick access to Avoriaz via the Ardent cable car and only 1.2km from the footbridge to reach the Morzine centre and ski lifts. Close to hiking trails, bus stop and amenities in both villages.
- Double height ceiling living area extending out on to large terrasse
- Open plan bespoke kitchen with different cooking & preparation area’s
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Independent studio of approx. 18m² and scope to develop a further attic room
- 3 covered parking spaces and outdoor ski & bike storage
Our opinionOpportunity to acquire a magnificent traditional farmhouse, a rare find on the market, full of character and offering well designed accommodation.
Ideally located near the ski resorts and all amenities, this property is truly unique.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationLocated in Montriond but between Montriond and Morzine in the extremely sought after L’Ele area, offering a sunny location, views and excellent location, bus route nearby, walking distance to all amenities in both villages under 15 minutes’ walk away or under 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Notaire Fees: €108,500
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,148
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,230
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €4,420
- DPE report date: 30/12/2022
- Heating: Electric
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1800
- Year of renovation: 2022
- Orientation: South-west