A stylish chalet "mitoyen" right in the heart of Morzine with a pretty, secluded garden, a rarity in this location. The chalet was recently tastefully extended and renovated and boasts full width, bifold glass doors opening onto the garden with a hot tub. The chalet comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms an open plan living, dining and kitchen area plus a garage, storage space and off street parking.
Located in the heart of Morzine, you won’t need any transport to enjoy the multitude of activities that are within easy reach of this property. The chalet benefits from views towards Pleney and direct sunlight all day.
- Central 4 bedroom chalet
- Bright, open plan living, dining area with a wood burner
- Located in central Morzine, just a 300m walk from the Pleney ski lifts
- Private garden with impressive bi fold doors opening onto terrace with hot tub and gardens
- Garage, storage and off-road parking
Our opinionThis chalet is ideal for anyone looking for a very central location, Chalet Mocha has been well-maintained and is ready for the new owner to enjoy, great location and rental income potential for an invester.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationChalet Mocha is located 300m from the Pleney lift and is a 400m walk to Super Morzine. The chalet is situated in the centre of Morzine, with easy access to the whole village.
- Notaire Fees: €103,800
- Taxe d'Habitation: €1,816
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,290
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €2,160
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €2,990
- DPE report date: 25/08/2022
- Heating: Electric
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1999
- Year of renovation: 2014
- Ski Locker