A stunningly restored 9 bedroom Savoyard farmhouse situated in the quiet neighbourhood of La Turche in Les Gets. Originally built in the 1780s the owners have taken great care to preserve its original character while updating it for modern living. The main reception room on the first floor is a huge dining and lounge area with exposed beams and a large fireplace that serves as the centrepiece of the room. Over its 4 floors the farm has 8 ensuite bedrooms, an additional single room, two lounge areas, a fully commercial kitchen, a sauna and laundry room as well as plenty of storage.
- A lovingly restored 9 bedroom Savoyard farmhouse in La Turche area of Les Gets
- Ski-in ski-out access to over 650km of pistes in the Portes du Soleil ski area
- Original stonework and woodwork restored to its former glory, preserving the building's character
- Spacious living/dining room with exposed beams and large fireplace as the centrepiece
- Nestled in a quiet neighbourhood yet easily accessible
Our opinionFrom its origins as a working farm, then a private dwelling and even a nightclub, this property is steeped in history. With its conversion back to a private dwelling in the 1970s it has maintained the historic character and charm of the original building. There is also an opportunity to purchase an adjoining plot of land of 806m² with planning permission, please contact us for details.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationChalet Montagne is located just an hour's drive from the international airport of Geneva and right between two lifts, giving easy access to one of the largest ski areas in the world. The chalet is next to the Mélèzes and Vorosses slopes which lead down to the Perrières Express. Les Gets is a 15 minute (1km) walk from the chalet.
- Notaire Fees: €311,000
- Taxe Fonciere: €2,800
- Heating: Fuel oil
- Facade: Stone
- Year of construction: 1780
- Year of renovation: 2020