- Type: Seasonal Let
- Sleeps: 2 / 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
WINTER SEASON LET 2018/19 - BOOKED
This bright, modern, studio apartment with garden and views of Mont-Blanc, is ideally situated 2 mins from the Aiguille du Midi cable car, the bus station (with free travel in the valley) and Chamonix town centre with all its great shops, bars and restaurants. It sleeps up to 4 people in 1 double bed with a single bunk bed above it and on a single sofa bed in the living area. The kitchen is compact but well equipped, with oven, fridge, microwave and washing machine and breakfast bar style dining which separates the kitchen from the rest of the living area. The bathroom has a full size bath with shower and wash hand basin and there is a separate toilet off the entry hall. The apartment is equipped with French television channels, free wifi, a secure ski locker and private underground parking. Perfect for couples, friends, small family and business travelers.
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and in a maximum of 3 separate beds. There is one double bed with a single bunk-bed above it and a single sofa bed.
LocationApartment Aoste is situated just to the south-west of Chamonix town centre. It is 450 metres from the main shopping street, Rue Docteur Paccard (4 minutes by foot), but many amenities are in the immediate vicinity. The nearest supermarket is Spar (main season only), 150 metres away and there are several bars within a minutes walk, including the Jekyll, Munster and Monkey and a wide choice of restaurants in the main square of Chamonix Sud. For access to the slopes, the main bus station is just along Allée Marcel Burnet, 150 metres away and you also have easy access to the local train service (2 minutes walk). The nearest ski area is Le Brévent, 5 minutes by bus and Apartment Aoste is also a stone's throw from the Aiguille du Midi cable car, giving access to the legendary Vallée Blanche.
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 2 sets of bed linen per person
- 2 bath towels per person
- Hand towel, bath mat and 2 tea towels
- Hair dryer
- Parking for one car
- End of stay cleaning
- Local tourist taxes
- Welcome on arrival and in-resort presence for assistance
* Normal usage is included. However, we request a contribution if excessive charges are incurred as result overuse.
Additional services we can organise on your behalf:
- Airport transfers & in-resort taxi/shuttle service
- Welcome food packs
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries and pre-prepared meals
- Catering with a private chef
- Childcare and cot & high-chair rentals
- Additional cleaning and linen services
- Spas and pampering
- Lift passes, delivered to the property on arrival (excluding season passes)
- Equipment hire including skis, snowboards and mountain bikes
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Mountain guides
- Winter activities: cross country skiing, helicopter tours, heli skiing, husky rides, ice climbing, paragliding, ice climbing, mountain safety courses etc
- Summer activities: canoeing, canyoning, hiking, golf, horse riding, Mont Blanc, mountain biking, mountaineering, rock climbing, paragliding, trail running, white water rafting etc
"We have used Mountain Base chalets for our clients for a number of years. The team have always provided outstanding levels of customer service in terms of answering questions, fulfilling our chalet requirements, flexibility around booking to suit us, and ensuring presentation of chalets to a top level. I would highly recommend Mountain Base to family and corporate clients without any hesitation"