- Type: Seasonal Let
- Sleeps: 2 / 3
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Surface Area: 30m²
SEASON LET - WINTER 19/20 - BOOKED
Iris 357 is a bright, modern apartment cleverly designed to take full advantage of the living space. Situated in Chamonix Sud, the apartment is just a minutes’ walk from the Aiguille du Midi cable car, 2 minutes from the bus station and 5 minutes from the town centre. This apartment offers convenience, comfort and style to ensure you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- Covered balcony with two chairs and a table from where you can take in the views of Mont Blanc
- Entertainment facilities for an evening on the sofa with Free WiFi, Flat screen TV and DVD Player
- Washing machine so you can pack lightly, especially for longer stays
- Ski locker with lift access to apartment and parking
- Free access to underground car park - unallocated parking for one car - maximum height 1.85m
- Bedroom: Double be
- Alcove in living area: Bunk-bed
Our OpinionIris 357 is a quality apartment in a very convenient location, close to all local amenities. Unlike many apartments in Chamonix Sud, the kitchen is fully equipped and large enough to cook with ease. The property also has the advantage of sleeping all guests in proper beds rather than making use of a sofa-bed. Added to all this is the wonderful view of Mont Blanc from the balcony, making Iris 357 a fantastic option for a holiday in Chamonix.
Further InformationThe price is based on 5 months (December - end of April) and includes exclusive use of the property and its facilities. For more details of what is included, please see the 'What's Included' section above.
There is a legal requirements for guests to pay local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) which is charged per adult per night. The total tax will be confirmed before completing a booking.
To secure the season let you would need to pay a 50% deposit with the balance due either prior to or on arrival. We also take a security deposit of 1,000 euros which we refund on departure once the property has been checked.
We strongly recommend you to take out insurance for your contents and any accidental damage / fire etc. This is sometimes included within travel insurance so may be a good starting point.
LocationSupermarket: 50 metres - Spa
Bus stop: 220 metres - Chamonix Sud
Attractions & Ski Areas:
- Aiguille du Midi cable car: 50 metres
- Montenvers / Mer de Glace Train: 750 metres
- Le Brevent: 1 km
- La Flegere: 3.3 km / 10 minutes by bus
- Grands Montets: 9.2 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Le Tour & Vallorcine: 12.6 km / 25 minutes by bus
- Les Houches: 9 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Savoy Nursary Slopes: 700 metres
- Planard Nursary Slopes: 1.5 km
To view the 2D floorplan, please click on the link below. You can also view the floorplan in Interactive 3D by then clicking on "3D" at the top right of the webpage: Interactive 3D floorplan
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Two sets of bed linen per person
- 2 bath towels per person
- Hand towel, bath mat and 2 tea towels
- Hair dryer
- Parking for one car
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome on arrival and in-resort presence for assistance
* Normal usage is included. However, we request a contribution if excessive charges are incurred as result overuse.
Additional services we can organise on your behalf:
- Airport transfers & in-resort taxi/shuttle service
- Welcome food packs
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries and pre-prepared meals
- Catering with a private chef
- Childcare and cot & high-chair rentals
- Additional cleaning and linen services
- Spas and pampering
- Lift passes, delivered to the property on arrival (excluding season passes)
- Equipment hire including skis, snowboards and mountain bikes
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Mountain guides
- Winter activities: cross country skiing, helicopter tours, heli skiing, husky rides, ice climbing, paragliding, mountain safety courses etc
- Summer activities: canoeing, canyoning, hiking, golf, horse riding, Mont Blanc, mountain biking, mountaineering, rock climbing, paragliding, trail running, white water rafting etc
The location is superb for access to Aiguille du Midi Telepherique, Plan Praz and Brevent lifts and more, with access to Chamonix centre no more than 5 mins walk. Access and Security to the apartment is also very good. Personally I have spent many years in Chamonix, Trekking and Mountaineering, and have stayed in many various hotels, hostels and Gites and by far this apartment is the best yet. You get an amazing all-round facility for your hard earned money, that is not going to disappoint....oh and did I mention that its 1 min round the corner from the best bakery in Chamonix for that morning coffee and pastry."
Russ H, October 2015