- Type: Seasonal Let
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Surface Area: 43m²
SEASON LET - WINTER 19/20 - BOOKED
Montevers A1 is a stylish, contemporary alpine apartment with quality fixtures and furniture throughout. Situated adjacent to a peaceful residential area the property is equal distance from the main high street and the Aiguille du Midi cable car and has a Mulet bus stop practically on the doorstep. This apartment offers comfortable accommodation in a great location within easy walking distance of all amenities.
- Two balconies, one facing Le Brevent with outdoor furniture and one facing Mont Blanc
- Entertainment facilities for peaceful evening in with Free WiFi, TV and DVD player
- Washer machine so you can pack lightly for longer stays
- Ski locker where you can store all your equipment securely
- Underground private garage parking for one car
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people and has 2 bedrooms. There is a maximum of 5 separate beds available, configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Flexible double or twin room with access to a shared bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Flexible double or twin room with private balcony and access to a shared bathroom
- Living room: Double sofa bed
Our OpinionMontenvers A1 is beautifully refurbished, light and airy apartment that comfortably sleeps 4 or 6 on a budget. It is one of a few apartments that is dual aspect, offering both views of Le Brevent and Mont Blanc. As well as being peaceful, it’s location certainly is convenient being close to both the town centre but also just 350 metres from the large Carrefour supermarket.
Further InformationThe price is based on 5 months (December - end of April) and includes exclusive use of the property and its facilities. For more details of what is included, please see the 'What's Included' section above.
There is a legal requirements for guests to pay local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) which is charged per adult per night. The total tax will be confirmed before completing a booking.
To secure the season let you would need to pay a 50% deposit with the balance due either prior to or on arrival. We also take a security deposit of 1,000 euros which we refund on departure once the property has been checked.
We strongly recommend you to take out insurance for your contents and any accidental damage / fire etc. This is sometimes included within travel insurance so may be a good starting point.
LocationSupermarket: 350 metres - Carrefour
Bus stop: 50 metres - F. Devouassoux (Mulet bus)
Attractions & Ski Areas:
- Aiguille du Midi cable car: 500 metres
- Montenvers / Mer de Glace Train: 250 metres
- Le Brevent: 1.2 km / 5 minutes by bus
- La Flegere: 3.5 km / 10 minutes by bus
- Grands Montets: 8.7 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Le Tour & Vallorcine: 12 km / 25 minutes by bus
- Les Houches: 9 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Savoy Nursary Slopes: 1 km
- Planard Nursary Slopes: 800 metres
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Two sets of bed linen per person
- 2 bath towels per person
- Hand towel, bath mat and 2 tea towels
- Hair dryer
- Parking for one car
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome on arrival and in-resort presence for assistance
* Normal usage is included. However, we request a contribution if excessive charges are incurred as result overuse.
Additional services we can organise on your behalf:
- Airport transfers & in-resort taxi/shuttle service
- Welcome food packs
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries and pre-prepared meals
- Catering with a private chef
- Childcare and cot & high-chair rentals
- Additional cleaning and linen services
- Spas and pampering
- Lift passes, delivered to the property on arrival (excluding season passes)
- Equipment hire including skis, snowboards and mountain bikes
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Mountain guides
- Winter activities: cross country skiing, helicopter tours, heli skiing, husky rides, ice climbing, paragliding, mountain safety courses etc
- Summer activities: canoeing, canyoning, hiking, golf, horse riding, Mont Blanc, mountain biking, mountaineering, rock climbing, paragliding, trail running, white water rafting etc
"We have used Mountain Base chalets for our clients for a number of years. The team have always provided outstanding levels of customer service in terms of answering questions, fulfilling our chalet requirements, flexibility around booking to suit us, and ensuring presentation of chalets to a top level. I would highly recommend Mountain Base to family and corporate clients without any hesitation"