A 2 bedroom apartment with a large, private garden and lovely views across the valley. Occupying the entire garden floor of a small chalet with just 2 other apartments, the property is an 8 minute walk from the Pleney lift station and the town square and 50 metres from the nearest ski bus stop.
Renovated throughout in 2016 (including a new roof/insulation paid by the co propriety in 2018) with all rooms facing onto the garden, the apartment has a lovely, modern feel with the bonus of a wood-burning stove, parking space and storage cellar.
- 2 bed apartment a short walk from Morzine centre and Pleney lift
- Large private garden with lovely views
- Recently renovated throughout
- Wood-burning stove
- Parking and storage cellar
Our opinionThe garden. It’s very rare to find an apartment with such a large, private garden, particularly one close to the centre and lifts. Beautifully renovated, the property has a proper, dual-season appeal for buyers, one not to miss.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationLocated 50m from a bus stop and only 8 minutes’ walk into Morzine centre or Pleney telecabine. Its possible to ski to within 100m of the apartment on returning via Pleney.
- Notaire Fees: €34,400
- Service Charge: €135 pa
- Taxe d'Habitation: €825
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €1,830
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €2,510
- DPE report date: 17/01/2023
- Property has excessive energy consumption: class G. Legislation requires an EPC between class A and class E as of 1st January 2028.
- Heating: Electric
- Number of lots: 3
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1984
- Year of renovation: 2016
- Orientation: South-east