A spacious two bedroom apartment within a short walk of the centre of Chamonix. With plenty of windows, the apartment gets lots of natural light, particularly in the open plan kitchen and living area. In addition there is a small balcony off the lounge looking up to Brévent.
- A spacious two bedroom apartment near the centre of Chamonix
- Small balcony accessed from the lounge facing Brévent
- Just a short walk from Chamonix's shops and restaurants
- A good rental property with potential to improve the income
- Large cave and exterior parking
Our opinionThis larger than average 2 bedroom apartment is perfectly habitable but would also benefit from a renovation to possibly add a bathroom. This would help increase the income potential too. The building itself has recently been reclad and insulated so an internal renovation would fit in well with the new look exterior.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationApartment Ours is less than a 15 minute walk to the south-west of Chamonix town centre. Plenty of restaurants, bars, hiking routes and the Lac des Gaillands climbing wall can be found within easy walking distance.
- Notaire Fees: €42,900
- Service Charge: €2,822 pa
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €600
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €812
- DPE report date: 15/03/2023
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- Heating: Gas
- Number of lots: 7
- Floor: First
- Parking (external)