A piece of land totaling 560m² with scope to build a 4 bedroom 220m² chalet in the popular area of Les Favrands just 15 minutes' walk from the centre of Chamonix. The plot has magnificent views up the Valley to Le Tour and of the Aiguille du Midi.
Please note that the plans and CGI images are indicative only and planning permission will be required.
- A buildable plot in the popular area of Les Favrands
- Open book to build your bespoke chalet with a 101m² footprint (so a chalet of between 200-220m²) subject to planning permission
- Backs onto a woodland which makes it ideal for a family with kids
- Fantastic views up the Valley to Le Tour and of the Aiguille du Midi
- Possibility to take over the initial drawings and modify them to your needs
Our opinionAn opportunity to acquire a good-sized plot of land in the increasingly popular Les Favrands neighbourhood. It's a convenient location as it's close to Chamonix centre but also has a rural feel with the plot backing onto a woodland - a great place for kids to play.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe plot is in a quiet area called Les Favrands to the south west of the town centre. Rue Paccard, the main shopping street in Chamonix is an easy 15 minute walk away. The nearest supermarket is the recently renovated Marche U in les Pèlerins, less than 500 metres away. A bus stop is nearby on Route des Pèlerins with buses running to the different ski areas in the Valley.
Natural risksInformation about the natural risks in this location is available (in French) on the Géorisques website https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Notaire Fees: €42,900