NEW TO THE MARKET
A modern and luxuriously renovated chalet in very good condition, situated in the sought-after Les Bois area. There are fantastic views of Les Drus and Mont Blanc, with lots of sun all year around. In the large open plan living room there is a fireplace and floor to ceiling windows.
The chalet was built in 2009 and comprises 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a garage, a car port, a cinema room and a separate ski entrance, spread over 3 floors.
- 5 bedroom chalet in one of the most sought after areas in the Valley
- Stunning views of the mountains
- Turn-key with no works coming up
- Perfect as a family home with lots of space for storage and entertaining
Our opinionThis chalet is in great location, close to the Flégère lift yet in a quiet, exclusive location, making it the perfect ski home. The mix of old wood and modern features are very tastefully done, and the chalet has a great feel to it. It is rare to find a chalet in such a good condition in such a sought after area.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is situated in the quiet, residental north part of Chamonix, just past the Flégère lift and golf course. Chamonix centre is 3km away (a 5 minute drive). The closest lift is Flégère, 1.3 km away (a 3 minute drive). The closest bus stop and train stop is 400 metres from the chalet (a 3 minute walk away).
Natural risksInformation about the natural risks in this location is available (in French) on the Géorisques website https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Notaire Fees: €259,500
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,342
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €4,522
- DPE report date: 02/08/2023
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021