Hiking and Trekking
Hiking, Walking and Trekking
People are attracted year upon year to this most beautiful area of the Alps. There are plenty of one day walks around the valley allowing the huge glaciers, thick pine forests and breathtaking granite forms to be experienced without having to spend days away from the luxuries of a hot bath or an evening barbecue.
If exploration is your motivator then Chamonix marks the beginning of the famous Haute Route (Chamonix to Zermatt) and the Tour du Mont-Blanc (circular route around Mont-Blanc through France, Switzerland and Italy). Alternatively, why not walk on the Valley’s famous glaciers…? The environment is unique and the walks are spectacular. For this you will need a guide and all safety equipment will be provided.
- Guided hikes in and around the Chamonix valley
- Glacier hiking at the Mer de Glace
- Exploring the trails of France, Italy and Switzerland on the Tour du Mont Blanc
- Hiking from Chamonix to Zermatt via the iconic Haute Route
- Multi-day hikes and nights spent in mountain refuges on the Tour des Fiz
- Bespoke tailor-made itineraries for all group sizes