This 310m² chalet manages to combine high-quality craftmanship with functionality for family living. The synchronicity of the wood and stone combined with the glass and steel features gives this property a luxurious yet comfortable feel, with impeccable attention to detail. Of particular note are the bespoke Italian kitchen with double dishwasher, the suspended walnut staircase, the master suite with sauna, the hot tub on a covered terrace and the general level of finish.
A separate 32m² one bedroom apartment with independent access is ideal for staff and visitors or for those looking for a rental income. The chalet sits on a 1800m elevated plot with open views on a quiet road in Les Houches.
- Impressive, light and comfortable family chalet with independent apartment
- First-class build with high-quality materials, bespoke Italian kitchen, suspended staircase, reversible air-conditioning, 2 fireplaces and triple-glazed windows
- Master bedroom with shower room, sauna and access to the west-facing terrace with hot tub
- Incredible light cathedral-style living and dining area with fireplace opening on to a large west-facing terrace
- Double garage and boot room
Our opinionThis exceptional property would be a perfect primary or co-primary residence. Its immaculate condition makes it a turn-key property ideal for both the winter and summer months. The layout of the chalet and terrace makes for optimal entertaining and the unrestricted views from the garden make the chalet very private. The property benefits from a top-rating energy efficiency certificate, a double-flow VMC with pollen filter, a 400 litre water tank and underfloor gas heating.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is situated on an elevated plot in the residential area of Le Pont in Les Houches. It takes around 15 minutes to walk to the local supermarket and restaurants, and it’s a 10 minute drive to the Bellevue and Prarion lifts. The bus stop is at the bottom of the road which links the whole valley. The area has spectacular views over Les Houches and up to Le Tour.
- Notaire Fees: €173,400
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,272
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €993
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €1,343
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 15/11/2022
- Heating: Gas
- Facade: Concrete
- Roof: Metal roof
- Year of construction: 1970
- Year of renovation: 2019
- Ski Locker
- Hot tub