A pretty, traditional Savoyard farmhouse with extension potential. The ground floor offers 95m² of habitable space, ready to live in, whilst the upstairs offers huge potential to convert into a further characterful 100m² of living space to your design.
The farmhouse offers vast potential to use the original ancient structure to create a beautiful home in the mountains.
Lovely outdoor space with a terrace and mature gardens. The property is in a quiet and sunny area.
- A pretty, traditional Savoyard farmhouse with 3 bedrooms
- Garage, cellar storage and a nice garden
- Additional plot of land adjacent to property for parking
- Beautiful mountain views and lots of sunshine
- Original features such as beams and stone walls
Our opinionAn excellent opportunity to acquire a large farmhouse to create a beautiful large chalet or 2 separate apartments. The property is in the sought-after village of Essert Romand, close to Morzine. Ideal as an investment property or principal residence.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe farmhouse is situated in the quiet and peaceful village of Essert Romand, with a restaurant 5 minutes walk away and a bus stop nearby, serving the local villages including the centre of Morzine, which is only 3km, or a 5 minute drive, from the farmhouse.
- Notaire Fees: €50,000
- Taxe Fonciere: €384
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,060
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €4,180
- DPE report date: 27/07/2023
- Heating: Fuel oil
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1900
- Year of renovation: 1988