EXCLUSIVE AND UNDER OFFER
A charming chalet in the mountain fields of the Coupeau, a sunny area of les Houches with breath-taking views of the Mont-Blanc mountain range.
The chalet has 3 bedrooms and is located on a large plot of 7167m². It benefits from privacy and a unique calmness. The surrounding nature and the absence of neighbours make this property truly unique and atypical.
- A 3 bedrooms chalet in the mountain pastures of Coupeau.
- Exceptional and panoramic views on the Mont-Blanc
- A huge and peaceful 7167m² plot
- A 50m² workshop on the plot
Our opinionThis unique property is rare on the market. Its idyllic position facing the Mont-Blanc mountain range and its breath-taking views reveals its charm at first sight.
Contrary to the rest of les Houches, the plot of this chalet is sunny all year round.
We particularly love the peacefulness and privacy of the property which will seduce all nature lovers.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThis property is in Les Houches
Close to: Ski slope & Train station
Natural risksInformation about the natural risks in this location is available (in French) on the Géorisques website https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Notaire Fees: €50,010
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €1,232
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €1,668
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 17/02/2023
- Property has excessive energy consumption: class F. Legislation requires an EPC between class A and class E as of 1st January 2028.
- Heating: Electric
- Roof: Metal roof
- Orientation: South