- Type: Seasonal Let
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- WCs: 1
- Surface Area: 64.6m²
Media / Audio Visual
- Free WiFi
- French TV
Outdoor & Parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Exterior parking
Kitchen & Laundry
- Full-size oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee machine
- Iron & Board
- Ski storage
- Mont Blanc view
- Car - Unnecessary
- Hair dryer
SEASON LET - WINTER 19/20 - 13,500 euros
Chamois 4 is a well designed, modern apartment, part of the redevelopment of a traditional Chamonix building. Stylishly furnished, the finish offers bright, fresh accommodation. The residence is a short 5-6 minute walk from the centre of town and is situated in an idyllic residential area where the neighbours grow their own vegetables and keep chickens. This second floor apartment provides excellent living space for a comfortable and relaxing holiday.
- Sunny balcony with outdoor furniture and views of Mont Blanc
- Entertainment facilities including Flat-screen TV and free WiFi
- Washing machine and tumble dryer for your convenience, especially for longer trips
- Ski locker where you can securely store all your equipment
- Two private external parking spaces
The apartment sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms and on a double sofa bed. There is a maximum of 4 separate beds available, configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Flexible twin or double room with en-suite shower room and separate WC
- Bedroom 2: Flexible twin or double room with access to a private shower room and separate WC
Our OpinionGuests love how bright and airy this apartment its. The large windows and sliding glass doors provide an excellent sense of space as well as taking full advantage of the surrounding mountain scenery. The balcony, which runs the full length of the property, is ideal for enjoying your morning coffee whilst taking in the Mont Blanc view or an evening aperitif in the sunshine. Each of Chamois 4’s bedrooms has its own shower room which is a rare for two bedroom properties in Chamonix.
The price is based on 5 months (December - end of April) and includes exclusive use of the property and its facilities. For more details of what is included, please see the 'What's Included' section above.
There is a legal requirements for guests to pay local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) which is charged per adult per night. The total tax will be confirmed before completing a booking.
To secure the season let you would need to pay a 50% deposit with the balance due either prior to or on arrival. We also take a security deposit of 1,000 euros which we refund on departure once the property has been checked.
We strongly recommend you to take out insurance for your contents and any accidental damage / fire etc. This is sometimes included within travel insurance so may be a good starting point.
LocationSupermarket: 300 metres - Carrefour
Bus stop: 50 metres - F. Devouassoux (Mulet bus)
Attractions & Ski Areas:
- Aiguille du Midi cable car: 450 metres
- Montenvers / Mer de Glace Train: 300 metres
- Le Brevent: 1.2 km / 5 minutes by bus
- La Flegere: 3.5 km / 10 minutes by bus
- Grands Montets: 8.7 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Le Tour & Vallorcine: 12 km / 25 minutes by bus
- Les Houches: 9 km / 20 minutes by bus
- Savoy Nursary Slopes: 1 km
- Planard Nursary Slopes: 850 metres
To view the 2D floorplan, please click on the link below. You can also view the floorplan in Interactive 3D by then clicking on "3D" at the top right of the webpage: Interactive 3D floorplan Located on the first floor, the apartment has two flexible bedrooms (double or twin) and two bathrooms. The master bedroom is ensuite and the second bedroom has an adjacent shower room and separate toilet. The open plan living area has a modern fitted kitchen, dining for 6 people and a comfortable seating area, including a corner sofa which converts to a double bed.
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Two sets of bed linen per person
- 2 bath towels per person
- Hand towel, bath mat and 2 tea towels
- Hair dryer
- Parking for one car
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome on arrival and in-resort presence for assistance
* Normal usage is included. However, we request a contribution if excessive charges are incurred as result overuse.
Additional services we can organise on your behalf:
- Airport transfers & in-resort taxi/shuttle service
- Welcome food packs
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries and pre-prepared meals
- Catering with a private chef
- Childcare and cot & high-chair rentals
- Additional cleaning and linen services
- Spas and pampering
- Lift passes, delivered to the property on arrival (excluding season passes)
- Equipment hire including skis, snowboards and mountain bikes
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Mountain guides
- Winter activities: cross country skiing, helicopter tours, heli skiing, husky rides, ice climbing, paragliding, mountain safety courses etc
- Summer activities: canoeing, canyoning, hiking, golf, horse riding, Mont Blanc, mountain biking, mountaineering, rock climbing, paragliding, trail running, white water rafting etc
"We have used Mountain Base chalets for our clients for a number of years. The team have always provided outstanding levels of customer service in terms of answering questions, fulfilling our chalet requirements, flexibility around booking to suit us, and ensuring presentation of chalets to a top level. I would highly recommend Mountain Base to family and corporate clients without any hesitation"