A rare opportunity to purchase a fully renovated traditional 'Maison de Pays'. The house is laid out over four floors, linked by a lift and accessed via a large terrace. Located in the sought-after old village of Argentière, the house has been renovated with taste and has an enormous amount of charm. It has 8 ensuite bedrooms and was previously run as a chalet-hotel but could make a magnificent family home. Close to the running trails, cross country ski tracks and the Grands Montets ski area.
- A fully renovated 8 bedroom townhouse in the traditional village of Argentière
- Situated in a sought after area close to the shops and the Grands Montets ski area
- Luxury finish throughout using quality materials
- Fabulous views down the Valley and up to the surrounding peaks
- A great lock-up and leave property
Our opinionThis beautiful house has a wonderful history and was once a hugely successful high-end boutique hotel, but given the versatility of its layout the property could make a wonderful family home in the mountains. The area has true village feel and it's just 100m walk to the walking and biking trails.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationMaison du Village is located in the heart of the village of Argentière, just over 200m from the Place de la Mairie. It is away from the main road so is perfectly quite, yet is just around the corner from the shops and restaurants. Argentière is a traditional village with the necessary shops including a supermarket as well as some nice bars and restaurants. The Grands Montets ski area is nearby, and the Balme ski area is 5 minutes away by car. Chamonix is 15 minutes by car, with a good public transport network.
- Notaire Fees: €221,800
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €5,284
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €7,150
- DPE report date: 09/03/2023
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- Facade: Stone
- Roof: Metal roof
- Year of renovation: 2002