A superb ski-in ski-out chalet on the ‘Retour des Nants’ piste, at the foot of Morzine's Pleney ski area. Chalet Bostan, built in 1996 and renovated in 2009, is on 3 floors with 5 ensuite bedrooms, a beautiful open plan kitchen, living and dining area with oak floors and a wood burner, offering fabulous, uninterrupted views over Morzine.
- A 5 bedroom ski-in ski-out chalet, a rare opportunity in Morzine
- Large plot of land with possibility to extend the current chalet
- Double garage, good private parking and a beautiful terrace and gardens surrounding the chalet
- Land adjacent is non constructible land so the current views are protected
- On a ski bus route and under 10 minutes’ walk into Morzine village
A great opportunity to acquire a beautiful ski in ski out chalet in Morzine, in an excellent and sought-after location, within walking distance to the village and offering beautiful views and possibility to extend existing property.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is situated on route des Nants at the beginning of the well known biking climb up to Joux Plane. The area is very quiet, yet just 750 metres from the centre of Morzine.
- Notaire Fees: €173,400
- Taxe Fonciere: €1,902
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,350
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €4,590
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- DPE report date: 13/09/2023
- Heating: Electric
- Facade: Timber
- Year of construction: 1996
- Year of renovation: 2009