- Property: Chalet
- Status: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Habitable Area: 150m²
- Total Area: 150m²
- Land Area: 509m²
- Location: Morzine
A characterful 6 bedroom chalet in the charming hamlet of les Udrezants, one of the oldest and most desirable sectors of Morzine. The hamlet is a 15 minute walk to the east of Morzine centre.
Built in 1920, the chalet is over 3 floors plus basement cave space. The garden level living area is open plan with a fireplace, leading onto the terrace above the double garage. On the upper floor, there are 4 bedrooms with a further 2 bedrooms on the top floor.
- A 6 bed, 4 bath traditional chalet in a sought-after hamlet close to Morzine centre
- Good sized terrace with fabulous views towards the Pleney slopes
- Gardens surrounding the propoerty
- Double garage and storage cellar
- Independent 'mazot' used a ski room
Our opinionThis is a charming traditional chalet in the heart of a pretty hamlet close to Morzine centre. The chalet is currently used as a holiday rental with good income. There is scope to add value to this property.
Agency feesAgency fees are included in the price and payable by the seller
LocationThe chalet is in the heart of the hamlet of Les Udrezants, at the start of the Prodains valley leading to the Avoriaz lifts. The hamlet is a 15 minute walk into the very centre of Morzine, with bus stops nearby (250m, 3 minute walk) on Route des Ardoisières leading up to the Avoriaz lifts and to the main Morzine lifts.
- Notaire Fees: €79,400
- Taxe d'Habitation: €873
- Taxe Fonciere: €620
- Estimated energy cost min. (€ pa): €3,160
- Estimated energy cost max. (€ pa): €4,330
- DPE report date: 28/03/2023
- Estimated energy cost reference date: 2021
- Heating: Fuel oil
- Facade: Concrete
- Year of construction: 1920
- Parking (external)
- Orientation: South