- Type: Seasonal Let
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- WCs: 1
- Surface Area: 42m²
Wellness & Relaxation
- Log fireplace
Media / Audio Visual
- Free WiFi
- UK TV
- French TV
Outdoor & Parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Exterior parking
Kitchen & Laundry
- Full-size oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Coffee machine
- Iron & Board
- Ski storage
- Mont Blanc view
- Car - Unnecessary
- Hair dryer
SEASON LET - WINTER 19/20 - 11,000 euros
Petit Ours is a charming open plan Mazot (small chalet) with a bright modern interior. The property is situated in a peaceful residential area a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of Chamonix and 250 metres from the local bus stop. Petit Ours offers a wonderful private residence with every modern convenience to make a comfortable home from home.
- Charming stand alone self-contained property
- Spacious wooden deck with views towards Mont Blanc
- Wood-burning stove for cosy evenings by the fireside
- Entertainment facilities including satellite TV and Free WiFi
- Washer dryer (combination washing machine & tumble dryer) for your convenience
- One private external parking space
The mazot sleeps up to 2 people in 1 mezzanine bedroom. There is a maximum of 2 separate beds available and the room can be configured as a twin or a double.
Our OpinionPetit Ours is an extremely rare one bedroom stand alone winter season let. We find it is perfect for a couple or two friends that want a good sized private property. For us Petit Ours has real charm, providing a lovely homely space complete with wood burning stove!
Further InformationThe price is based on 5 months (December - end of April) and includes exclusive use of the property and its facilities. For more details of what is included, please see the 'What's Included' section above.
There is a legal requirements for guests to pay local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) which is charged per adult per night. The total tax will be confirmed before completing a booking.
To secure the season let you would need to pay a 50% deposit with the balance due either prior to or on arrival. We also take a security deposit of 1,000 euros which we refund on departure once the property has been checked.
We strongly recommend you to take out insurance for your contents and any accidental damage / fire etc. This is sometimes included within travel insurance so may be a good starting point.
LocationPetit Ours is located in the popular Favrands residential area of Chamonix, a quiet location to the south west of the town centre. Rue Paccard, the main shopping street in Chamonix, is a pleasant 10 minute walk (1200 metres). The nearest supermarket is Marche U in les Pelerins, 500 metres away. The nearest bars and restaurants are the Jekyll and l'Impossible (600 metres), with many other facilities in Chamonix itself. For access to the slopes, it is recommended that guests have a car in this location for the most flexibility. The main bus station is 650 metres away along Route des Pelerins, with a local connecting bus close to the chalet.
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Two sets of bed linen per person
- 2 bath towels per person
- Hand towel, bath mat and 2 tea towels
- Hair dryer
- Parking for one car
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome on arrival and in-resort presence for assistance
* Normal usage is included. However, we request a contribution if excessive charges are incurred as result overuse.
Additional services we can organise on your behalf:
- Airport transfers & in-resort taxi/shuttle service
- Welcome food packs
- Delivery of bread & breakfast pastries and pre-prepared meals
- Catering with a private chef
- Childcare and cot & high-chair rentals
- Additional cleaning and linen services
- Spas and pampering
- Lift passes, delivered to the property on arrival (excluding season passes)
- Equipment hire including skis, snowboards and mountain bikes
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Mountain guides
- Winter activities: cross country skiing, helicopter tours, heli skiing, husky rides, ice climbing, paragliding, mountain safety courses etc
- Summer activities: canoeing, canyoning, hiking, golf, horse riding, Mont Blanc, mountain biking, mountaineering, rock climbing, paragliding, trail running, white water rafting etc
"We have used Mountain Base chalets for our clients for a number of years. The team have always provided outstanding levels of customer service in terms of answering questions, fulfilling our chalet requirements, flexibility around booking to suit us, and ensuring presentation of chalets to a top level. I would highly recommend Mountain Base to family and corporate clients without any hesitation"